As philosophers committed to the authority of scripture, we have been blessed with many opportunities to impact the academy, the church, and the wider world for Christ:
- Our journal, Philosophia Christi, is a premier academic source for Christian philosophy, featuring high-quality papers, discussions, and debates on cutting-edge issues.
- Our website attracts scholars from Europe, Canada, South America, Asia and the US.
- We have an active conference schedule, and well-attended national and regional meetings. We also present at non-Christian philosophical and religious societies.
- We train hundreds of parishioners to defend their faith through our annual apologetics conferences. We reach thousands more through the essays, audio, and videos available at www.epsociety.org.
Yet God has opened the doors for us to do so much more both in the US and abroad. That is why your support now is critical.
With a modest budget and minimal overhead, we cannot move forward without the generosity of friends like you. In 2014, we have urgent requests for:
- International conferences (e.g. the UK, Scandinavia, and Japan) to bring Christian truth to cultures dominated by post-Christian ideas.
- Overseas chapters of the EPS (e.g. Australia and New Zealand).
- Academic debates and outreach events in the U.S. and abroad.
- Grants to help overseas scholars attend our conferences in the US.
- Scholarships so the next generation of Christian scholars can attend our conferences.
And we have many more requests for help. All of this requires a major increase in our resources.
That is why your support right now can make such a difference!
Would you consider partnering with the EPS as an annual partner? For a modest amount yearly, you can help us make a bigger impact for Christ in the world. We have several levels of partnership that will accommodate almost every budget:
|1) Supporters||$100 annually|
|2) Sustainers||$200 annually|
|3) Patrons||$300 annually
(receive a signed book by an EPS member!)
|4) Institutional Partners||$500 annually
(promote your organization in the Journal!)
|5) Any other gift you would like to give.|
As a thank you for our partners, your name will be listed on a special page of our website, unless you choose to remain anonymous. Colleges, universities, and other organizations who become Institutional Partners will also be prominently listed at our website and can further benefit by promoting their institution in a complimentary, full-page advertisement in Philosophia Christi. This offers an inexpensive means of publicity to a highly influential constituency students and their mentors.
You may give via our secure giving page.
Please prayerfully consider a generous contribution to the work of the EPS! Thank you for your kindness and together, we can make a big difference for Christ!
|Angus Menuge, Ph.D., President||Greg Gannsle, Ph.D.|
|Paul Copan, Ph. D., Past President||Craig Hazen, Ph.D.|
|Garry DeWeese, Ph.D., Vice-President||David Horner, Ph.D.|
|David Baggett, Ph.D.||J. P. Moreland, Ph.D.|
|William Lane Craig, Ph.D.||Scott Rae, Ph.D.|
|Mark Foreman, Ph.D.||Scott Smith, Ph. D.|
|Doug Geivett, Ph.D.||Charles Taliaferro, Ph.D.|
P.S. Please prayerfully consider supporting the EPS with an annual gift of $100 or more and thank you for your desire to spread God's Kingdom though solid scholarship!