Vol 17 Num. 2 - Winter 2015
The Winter 2015 issue continues the "God and Abstract Objects" discussion by
showcasing a 'conversation' between William Lane Craig, Peter van Inwagen, and
J. Thomas Bridges. They each present differing perspectives on philosophical,
biblical and theological factors surrounding this discussion.
also features leading contributions from Paul K. Moser, C. Stephen Evans, Jerry
Walls, Steven Cowan, Greg Welty, K. Scott Oliphint, and several others. Authors
attend to topics like:
- 'bodily soul' anthropology
- the end of apologetics as we know it
- the latest social science data that supports the need for apologetics
- the failures of evolutionary naturalism to account for desire
- the latest critiques of philosophical-theological accounts of
… and so much more!
See all the articles included in this issue here >>