About Philosophia Christi
Philosophia Christi is a peer-reviewed journal published twice a year by the Evangelical Philosophical Society with the support of Biola University as a vehicle for the scholarly discussion of philosophy and philosophical issues in the fields of apologetics, ethics, theology, and religion.
Craig J. Hazen, Editor
Chad Meister and Timothy Erdel, Book Review Editors
Joseph E. Gorra, Managing Editor
For article, philosophical note or book review inquiries, please use our contact form.
Currently, we are experiencing a steady to high volume of submissions to the Journal, with often a 5-6 month 'turn-around' time for review and a final decision. On average, we currently accept for future publication about 12-15% of what we receive.
We recommend that you 'pitch' an article or note idea before submitting. If so, please use our Contact Form and include the following info:
- Name, Role and Instituional Affiliation.
- Specific topic and thesis statement.
- Description of proposed paper (200 words max). Please say something about what are the lead questions/problems to be addressed.
- Top 3-5 reasons why this paper would contribute to discussions 'in' and 'beyond' Philosophia Christi.
- Was the paper presented at a recent conference? If so, how was it received?
An 'approval' of a pitch idea is no guarantee of publication in Philosophia Christi.
Please see the "Guidelines for Contributors" document for further submission information.
To submit your paper online, please click here.