The 2014 National Annual Meeting
The 2014 National Annual Meeting of the Evangelical Philosophical Society will be held at the Town & Country Resort and Conference Center (500 Hotel Circle North, San Diego, California 92108), from November 19th-21st.
The conference theme will be focused on “Ecclesiology” with a plenary address from Paul Helm (a Teaching Fellow at Regent College, Vancouver Canada). This meeting is held in conjunction with our sister society, the Evangelical Theological Society.
EPS members are encouraged to present papers directly related to the ETS theme and any other area of philosophy. One's paper does not need to be on the topic of ecclesiology.
Submission guidelines for paper in two attachments (proposals that do not include two attachments as specified will automatically be rejected):
First attachment, the cover letter:
- author’s name
- title of paper
- institutional affiliation
- contact information (email and phone number)
- time constraints / preferences:
a. Days and times you CANNOT read the paper
b. Days and times you would PREFER to read the paper
* While we will do our best to accommodate your preferences, inflexibility with regard to possible reading times may make the paper more difficult to accept.
Second attachment, the abstract or paper (for blind review):
- an abstract of the paper (100-200 words), or the full paper 5000-7,000 words
- title of paper should not contain any personal information.
Make sure your proposal is suitable for blind review.
Finally, please indicate whether you are willing to serve as a moderator for the EPS sessions.
Proposals should be sent by email attachment to: email@example.com.
Registration & Hotels
For 2013 mp3s from the annual meeting, please order here. For audio from past EPS apologetics conferences, click here. To keep current with the latest news of the EPS, including our national and regional conferences, please subscribe to our free e-newsletter.